Accepting payments for a high risk business can be very hard nowadays. With this Rest API plugin you can easily redirect your customers to checkout on another WooCommerce site you own without affecting user experience.
Payment providers can ruin your business or ban your account for AUP or other silly reasons. Just because of false and ridiculous accusations they will ban your account because they are not convinced of your goods or services.
This plugin will technically solve this problem as you may own two WooCommerce websites one approved with payment gateways and another website selling completely legal stuff but it is a (High Risk Business).
The plugin will simply redirect your customers to make the payments of goods/services of the High Risk Business through any approved payment gateway installed on another WooCommerce.
- Redirect your customers from your high risk business WooCommerce website to make the payments through another WooCommerce website you own using any installed payment method on the second site .
- Automatically calculates the total and redirect user to the other WooCommerce to make the payment through any payment gateway installed there.
- Customers will be able to pay you through a payment gateway installed on another site you own.
- API will connect your both WooCommerce websites. You can map products between sites. If you refund or change payment status it will automatically change on both sites.
- Customer fill their data only once maintaining user experience.
- Redirected payments data stored on both WooCommerce websites.
- When the payment is completed on the other site it will be marked paid on both sites using REST API communication.
- Supports multicurrency.
- Supports Coupons.
- Supports multi-product variations.
- Supports custom product name change on checkout.
- Custom hosted checkout page.
- Lifetime technical support.