- High risk merchant account and payment gateway for high risk businesses instant approval.
- Instantly start accepting Credit/debit card (including MasterCard, Visa, and Maestro) – Apple Pay – Google Pay – SEPA or ACH local bank transfer.
- ZERO chargebacks and zero liability.
- Instant approval ready to install and accept payments in a few seconds supporting multi providers including but not limited to sardine, Paybis, ramp.network and Banxa.
- MoonPay requires signing up for a developer account at dashboard.moonpay.com which should support instant KYB so you can get your account in a few minutes.
- Instant payouts to your USDT TRC20 or BEP20 wallet with every payment you receive. ramp.network will offer you instant payouts to your USDC ERC20 wallet.
- $50 USD one time installation fee for lifetime.
- Can be used with unlimited websites after purchase.
- Processing fees is 5% flat rate pricing per transaction + block chain variable fee.
- You can control who will handle the payment fees the customer or you the merchant.
- Minimum is $5 per transaction.
- Provider handles processing your payment and your customer may be asked to perform instant ID verification (KYC) during checkout at the first time using this method.
- Your customer cards must be 3D Secure (Verified by VISA and MasterCard SecureCode).
- You can accept payments worldwide except for some countries check each provider website for the full list.
How it Works?
- Purchase and install the plugin on your high risk business WooCommerce or WHMCS website.
- Insert your own USDT BEP20 or USDT TRC20 or USDC ERC20 wallet address in your WordPress wp-admin dashboard or your WHMCS admin dashboard.
- Select who will pay the 5% fees you the merchant or your customer.
- Save your settings and you are ready to accept Credit/debit card (including MasterCard, Visa, and Maestro) – Apple Pay – Google Pay – SEPA or local bank transfer.
- When your customer place an order they will be redirected to pay on MoonPay or wert.io or Banxa or Paybis or ramp.network or particle.network to make the payment using their credit card.
- Infrastructure provider will handle your customers verification and any chargebacks all payments are final and you will not receive any chargebacks.
- After your customer complete the payment on MoonPay or Wert.io or Particle.network or ramp.network they will get redirected to your website and you will receive USDT or USDC to your TRC20 or ERC20 or BEP20 address specified by you in wp-admin.
You can try a 🌐 demo payment here.
- Upload and install the plugin from WordPress Plugins tab
- Go to WooCommerce >> Settings >> Payments tab
- Configure the Instant Approval Payment Gateway
- Tick the USDT TRC20 box and insert your wallet address.
- Edit your theme file header.php and add this code after your <head> tag:
<meta name=“referrer” content=“no-referrer”>
Payment Detection Methods
There are 3 methods used in our plugins for payment detection:
- Accurate payment detection through wp-admin used in multi-provider plugins like onramper and particle.network
This is the most accurate payment detection method as a new USDT address is generated for every new order to receive and detect the instant payout. Customer make the purchase using their credit or debit card Visa or Mastercard and once the full amount USDT payout is received to the newly generated address order will be marked as paid automatically. TXID tracking is also available with each order in wp-admin and the received USDT will be forwarded automatically to your fixed USDT TRC20 or BEP20 wallet address specified in the plugin settings.
- For ramp.network and MoonPay we use customer redirect method. After the customer complete the payment using his credit or debit card they will get redirected back to your website and at this point only the order will be marked as paid. If the customer failed to get redirected back to your site you will still receive funds to your wallet but the order may not be marked as paid in wp-admin except after successful customer redirect back to your site.
- MoonPay plugin requires signing up for the MoonPay dashboard where you can track your customer’s payments, TXIDs and order numbers.
Accepted Businesses and Industries
You can use this payment method on your site if you are a high risk merchant business. List of allowed businesses including but not limited to:
- Instant Approval
- In Store
- European Union (EU) Merchant Accounts
- High Volume
- High Risk
- E-Cig / E-Liquid
- MLM (Multi-Level Marketing)
- United Kingdoms Merchant Accounts (UK)
- High Ticket
- Bad Credit
- MOTO (Mail Order/Telephone Order) Accounts
- Marketing Agency
- The Best Stripe Alternative
- Info Products
- SaaS (Software as a Service)
- Collection Agency
- Firearms / 2A (Second Amendment)
- Small Business
- Tech Support
- Furniture Companies
- Financial Publishing Merchant Accounts
- Travel Companies
- Credit Repair
- Property Managing